☯ chromatic-moon’s giveaway ☯
So I finally reached my goal and I am so glad for all of you sticking with me through my journey and I wanted to say thank you to everyone as well as make someones day ^.^
With that being said…
- Obviously this is for my followers so duh you have to be following me
- Reblog this post (as many times as you want).
- You can like this post to bookmark it or whatever, but it won’t count as an entry.
- No giveaway blogs please and thank you
- Must be 18+ or have parental permission. If you are chosen as the winner, be willing to provide me with your name and shipping address.
- Follow my instagram @supersmallzz for 1 entry C:
- You can make a post promoting my blog for 1 entry. Tag it with "chromaticmoon" so I get a notification about your post.
Total items: 29
- 1 healing salve/wax with Jojoba Oil/Karanja Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/Tea Tree Oil/Rosehip Oil and Beeswax handmade by me.
-Read more about its usefulness here.
*Not Pictured, will be made according to winners specifications*
- 1 “Be The Change" dreamcatcher with natural turquoise stone handmade by me.
- “Keep believing in yourself and your special dreams” an inspirational book (read more about it here)
- 1 bracelet handmade by me
- 2 tribal bracelets
- 1 necklace with cute animals on it ^.^
- 40 “Spiritual” incense sticks
- 10 “Bergamot” incense Sticks
- 10 “Tea Tree & Peppermint” incense sticks
- 20 “Bergamot” incense cones
- 1 incense cone dish
- 1 incense holder
- 2 fragrance oils in “Tea Tree & Peppermint” and “Bergamot”
- 2 floating flower candles
- 1 gardenia scented candle
- 1 pack of 4 Glade “Spiced Citrus Chic” oil candles
- 3 bookmarks
- 1 aztec pattern purse (one pocket outside, two open pockets inside and an inside zippered pocket)
- 1 of each - fools gold, hematite, rose quartz, tigers eye, small clear quartz, small pink turquoise, small amethyst
- 1 genuine deerskin leather pouch
Value: Priceless ;)
Giveaway ends in two weeks; 12:00am April 17th.
*this deadline may be extended if there is not enough response by that time*
*full release of Tumblr by each person participating. this giveaway is not associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr). each person participating is giving information to me and not to Tumblr*
Feeling so sick and shaky. I just need all my appointments and my paperwork to go through so I can get my own room. I need it so badly, and the thought that I most likely can’t get that need met sends me spiraling into a depressed, sick mess of a human being.
Giving back at Student Service Summit. #csuci #californiauniversity #servicework
Best part about a small school? You end up in pictures… on your very first day there! I’m the orange thing in the first photo.
-we surf to school
-if we don’t say “dude” at least 10 times a day we will die
-same with “like”
-we cry when it’s 60 degrees Fahrenheit bc it’s cold
Custom labradorite pendant from my my shop.
You never know who your next best friend will be.
Data entry time #psychology #csuci #experiment #spss (at John Spoor Broome Library CSUCI)
There are a number of students in my GCSE class that have behavioural issues and if they feel uncomfortable they can do anything from storm out of the classroom to throwing chairs and punching their tables. They’re great kids, they just dont always see the light at the end of the tunnel and when they are in stressful situations they dont know what to do other than lash out sometimes. They are 10 months away from their final exams and the pressure is being mounted on them in every aspect of their school lives.
Last week one of the students saw me making little origami stars. Its something I do when I’m feeling anxious to help me focus on something else. He asked if I could show him how to make them. He had been clenching his fists all lesson, which I’ve noticed is a tell that he is struggling to retain composure. I gave him a strip of paper and talked it through with him. Soon half of the class were asking me to show them. They all picked it up really quickly.
After about five minutes and about 8 stars later, the student sat back down and was in a much calmer and motivated mood for the rest of the lesson. Our next lesson I placed a box of paper strips on my desk and when I saw anyone getting worked up about their work I silently placed a strip in front of them and let them get on with it. The lesson after I was amazed to see that students would go up to the box of their own accord, pick up a few strips and head back to their desks to continue working after calming down.
Yesterday I brought a large jar into the classroom and placed my anxiety stars in there. The boys put their strsss stars in there too. When they fill the jar I’m going to bring sweets into the lesson to celebrate them working hard and working through their problems in a positive manner. I know I’m not the teacher they deserve just yet but I feel like I’ve made a big breakthrough with them.
art therapy is important.
This is super god because they’re learning to use their frustration to create something rather than destroy. If they keep up that energy when they’re in the real world, they can be very successful people in all aspects of their lives. I’m glad they found this to do. :)
Paperback Writer (at Potrero Field)
Paperback Writer playing at #csuci #dolphinpalooza #thebeatles (at Potrero Field)
Natural citrine, amethyst and tourmalinated quartz pendants available in my shop.
I want that amethyst. It’s Boy’s birthstone and I carry one to remind me of him. I need to not be broke. Beautiful work, Bekka! I always love your stuff!